Friday, March 19, 2010

We made it with Gods help

We left this morning on our task of feeding 200 families in an area that just yesterday was the sight of a spiritual battle. Our hosts were nervous taking us here today. The Lord brought driving rain which was his way of protecting us. The rain tends to calm the people and many won't come out in the rain. This kept people fairly calm. We still had almost 1000 people lined up for only 200 bags of food. At one point I had to ask one of the missionaries to help me with three girls who were begging for food. They clung to me as if it was their last link to life. I could not get them off of me so I had to ask for help. We are now back at the dorm and planning our next move. Many of us on the team feel that God was testing our faithfulness last night and today. In our faithfulness to his command today we were protected and delivered home safely. Thank you all for your prayers.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you. Thank you for serving our Lord. Love Mom Rager

    ReplyDelete