Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I'm FAT

I could tell you that FAT means Flexible, Available, Teachable. While I pray I am those things, in this case it means I'm packing a little (70 pounds) extra bagage. So in light of that fact and the family history of heart problems I have decided to start a lifestyle adjustment. I'm not calling it a diet because that means it's temporary. This will need to be permanent. I need to get down to 200 pounds and I'm 270 now. So my goal is to loose 1.5 pounds a week for the next 52 weeks for a total weight loss of about 70 pounds. I will workout 3 times a week as well as change my diet. No more coffee is a necessary sacrifice as well since caffeine has a negative effect on my weight. So each week I will post my success or failure. At the beginning of the week I will post my current weight and my weight as of a week ago plus my net weight loss or gain. Pray for me keep with it so that I can live a long life with my wife and kids.

Oh yeah, sorry but no pictures. I am just not comfortable with that much of in public.


•If you enjoyed this blog, thank an iPhone•

No comments:

Post a Comment