Saturday, August 21, 2010

Early!!

I got up early one morning,
And rushed through the day;
I had so much to accomplish,
That I didn't have time to pray.
Problems just tumbled about me,
And heavier came each task;
"Why doesn't God help me?" I wondered,
He answered, "You didn't ask."
I wanted to see joy and beauty,
But the day toiled on gray and bleak;
I wondered why God didn't show me,
He said, "But you didn't seek."
I tried to come into God's presence,
I tried every key in the lock;
God gently and lovingly chided,
"My child, you didn't knock."
I woke up early this morning,
And paused before starting the day;
I had so much to accomplish,
That I had to take time to pray.

-Anonymous-


•If you enjoyed this blog, thank an iPhone•

Location:Pocahontas Ct,Lafayette,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment