Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Mounting Anticipation




So the Haiti team is just about two weeks from departure. All of us are feeling a heightened sense of excitement and for me at least an increased sense of wonder at the unknown. I am truly excited and at the same time somewhat aprehensive about leaving Becky for a week right now. But you know, god is faithful. I am sure that I am supposed to be on this trip and as I have seen in my life so far, when I comply in simple obediance God fixes all those little details, even ones we never think of. Our God is awesome and today he brought me to a place that I needed to be. A place I have struggled to be in recent weeks and have finally found. This place is one of comfort where I can truly say it is well with my soul.

"I have experienced times of need and times of abundance. In any and every circumstance I have learned the secret of contentment, whether I go satisfied or hungry, have plenty or nothing. I am able to do all things through the one who strengthens me". - Philipians 4:12-13

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment