Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Conformity is the root of all progress

Ok. I have never really got into blogging. Mabye it's because it takes time, a commodity I seem to have less and less of these days. Mabye it's because I wasn't sure about the idea of splashing my inner thoughts on the web for the world to see. But as is now obvious, I have decided to conform. So what am I going to be talking about? Excellent question. I don't have an answer for that but I can assure you it will be weird, crazy and often times just plain stupid. So if you want to read the meanderings of a 30 something guy with three kids I invite you back to join in my embarasement. Talk at ya soon.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dave, welcome to blogland. Here's to conformity ..cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're a sucker! no one can withstand the blogging! =) haha welcome aboard!

    ReplyDelete